+ Applicable Taxes
Say goodbye to the poorly designed default toolbar. Flow brings a highly intuitive and easy-to-navigate in-game interaction wheel into flight simulation.
Our revolutionary menu system challenges the status quo and offers a new and improved way of accessing and interacting with information. Navigating a single row of ever-growing control panels has become an unsightly chore in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 42 is the answer; goodbye toolbar, hello Flow!
- Fully resizable interface elements built for individuals with vision impairment and cognitive or motor difficulties to a spec beyond the default toolbar.
- Access your currently installed MSFS panels, default or 3rd party.
- Works in-sim without external app requirements.
- No measurable performance impact.
- Sleek & intuitive interaction wheel alternative to the default toolbar.
- Customizable wheel layouts, arrange panels to your needs.
- Wheel show/hide can be bound to any assignable key/button.
- Static & Dynamic wheels. Static always show, and Dynamic show only in a specific aircraft.
- Xbox controller optimized.
Only the Essentials
Essentials includes a collection of custom widgets built by //42.
Find your friends, teleport, change servers, fine-tune the time of day, instantly swap weather presets, discover tucked-away camera angles, toggle landing gear, and more. We've also bundled widgets for all the most popular actions you'd want, so you don't have to write them.
Flow can fully replace the sim's default toolbar with an easy to use and fully customizable menu wheel.
Have the wheel appear where your mouse is located, or always centered on-screen. Bind a button or key for quick access to the wheel.
It's your Flow
Add, remove, and rearrange widgets to your liking. You can even create additional pages and scroll thru them in-sim.
With Flow, you can create your own menu system and prioritize the items most matter to you.
Dynamic wheels are blue and customizable per aircraft, allowing you to select the specific tools you need based on your current flying style.
For example, you could have IFR tools in a PMDG 737 wheel and VFR tools in a //42 Fox2 wheel.
The default toolbar can be enabled/disabled from the Flow settings.
We even make it prettier for you by removing the white triangle.
Better Game Panels
Custom panels, better experience.
- Find friends online within the sim and teleport to them.
- Favorite airports to quickly browse conditions on the ground.
Imagine being able to find your friends at-a-glance without having to exit to the World Map! With Portal, you can do just that and more!
- A quick switcher panel to expose camera angles you may never know you had.
Look, it's not ChasePlane, but it does help you get to tucked-away camera angles much quicker. Think of it like a switcher, similar to what you'd see in a broadcast house. All your cameras are presented in a quick select panel. Click away!
- Visualize winds or search and swap weather profiles instantly.
We built a weather panel with the most valuable information and a visualizer based on your current position. Additionally, you can change weather presets on the fly. But we didn't stop there; there's a search bar to find a preset when you know exactly what you want and a randomizer button for when you don't!
- Fine-tune time with a live adjust slider. You could also choose to lock the time for that perfect forever sunset.
From playing Mother Nature to becoming Father Time. Our time widget is the end all for managing time. We took the familiar concept of a clock and built a live slider that you can grab and drag to perfection. Each end of the day/night cycle is highlighted to help you find sunrise and sunset. Want to freeze time? You can do that too!
- View your current aircraft position on a moving map, along with any traffic in your airspace and your nearest airport at a glance.
Our Position widget is a minimal approach to a moving map with minimal design elements, such as colors and labels. Reducing visual clutter allows us to focus on important information. View your current position, terrain elevation changes, air traffic, and nearby airports.
Efficiency is king.
Plenty of widgets can be added to your wheel to make your life easier.
Flavors of Flow
Flow comes in multiple flavors. Choose the one that suits you best and don't worry, we have upgrade pricing.