Stripr Compatibility - MS Store
Did you install MSFS a long ago? You sim might be installed the old (legacy) way.
Stripr REQUIRES a "modern" MS Store installation.
All newer MS Store purchases place core games files (including FlightSimulator.exe) outside of a previously encrypted ecosystem. Let's call these "modern" installs. This change happened back with the introduction of the Xbox app into our ecosystem.
- Open the Xbox App on Windows.
- Find and open the MSFS product page from "My Library"
- Click the 3 dots next to the green Play button.
- Click on "Manage".
Under "General", look for a section called "Advanced management features".
- if you DO see it, you have a Legacy (Encrypted) install.
- If you DON'T see it, you have a Modern (Unencrypted) install.
Legacy installs can be converted to modern.How do I convert my install?