FreedomFox / Fox2 install directly into the Community Folder.
* We don't recommend or support using on/off add-on management tools with FreedomFox / Fox2. A direct install is ideal.
- Unzip the download from our store.
- Quit the Simulator
- Move add-on into the "Community Folder"
Microsoft Store version
%appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community
If you installed the simulator to a custom location, you need to go to that location and look for the Community folder there. For example, if you installed it to D:\Games\MSFS, the Community folder is here: D:\Games\MSFS\Community
- Launch the Simulator
- From the MAIN MENU select World Map
- In the upper left corner, click the image of a vehicle.
- Search for "Series 5" in the aircraft search bar.