The radio station in the Juice Goose is a single file that loops. There are 2 ways to change the music file.
A: Replace the factory radio file with your own
Please note that product updates will overwrite your custom file.
- Find your community folder
- Navigate to the following directory: \Community\p42-juice-goose\SimObjects\Airplanes\p42-juice-goose-242\sound
- Replace the p42-mav-radio file with the one of your choice.
B: Create a custom package
This option will keep your custom music protected thru product updates.
- We've created a Custom Music Project for you.
Supported audio formats (from the SDK)
We have tested .wav files up to 2Gb.
- The sound engine can load PCM *.wav format (16bits per sample), as well as Microsoft ADPCM *.wav compressed format. When the compressed format is used, Audio Compression Manager (ACM), an audio compression module included in Windows, is used to load the file.