Welcome to this quick guide on how to get started with Flow Essentials on Xbox.
- To open the Flow wheel, simply press the left thumbstick.
- To customize the wheel, point to any of the tiles and hold the A button.
- The wheel editor allows you to customize your wheel and adjust settings for each widget.
- Add widgets to your wheel by first selecting the tile you want to change.
- Use the search bar if you have something specific in mind, like camera functions.
- Click or drag the widget to assign it to the selected tile.
- Once you're done, click on the middle circle to exit the wheel editor.
- There is a quicker way to interact with the wheel.
- You can use the right thumbstick to select the tile you want to interact with.
- Then, simply press the right trigger to interact.
- Some widgets like the ones relating to cameras, autopilot and radio allow for additional interactions using the left and right bumpers to cycle camera, autopilot settings and radio frequencies.
Those are the basics of Flow. Feel free to explore and make it your own.
If you have any questions, feel free to join our Discord to find answers.